Search, read, watch and download from the catalogue of insights, stories, case studies, research and guidance from the lived experience of AAMEG members, partners, peers and sector specialists.
- AAMEG Africa Awards
- Community Consultation
- Community Education
- Community Health
- Community Support
- Community-based Agriculture
- Economic Contribution
- Free, Prior & Informed Consent
- Land Access, Acquisition & Resettlement
- Local Procurement
- Water, Sanitation & Hygiene
- Workforce Development
Sort by:Date DESC
- Name Asc
- Name Desc
- Date Asc
- Date Desc
- Type Asc
- Type Desc
General counsel and the dawning ESG revolution
A new report from member company Herbert Smith Freehills exploring the key trends and pressure points as general counsel mobilise to help companies tackle the environmental, social and governance (ESG) agenda. “Do no harm” is one of the key trends highlighting that social factors are increasingly driving ESG agendas.
Mapping community development requirements in the mining sector
A catalogue of community development laws related to the mining sector featuring legislative arrangements from 54 countries. All legislation can be seen in the interactive map, while all laws and community development agreements are searchable and can be downloaded.
Members only content
Become an AAMEG Member
Key AAMEG Membership Benefits
- Build strategic relationships with a multitude of senior executives.
- Gain access to insights and knowledge among Australia’s leading network for the African resource sector.
- Gain brand exposure to a captive audience online and at AAMEG events.