Search, read, watch and download from the catalogue of insights, stories, case studies, research and guidance from the lived experience of AAMEG members, partners, peers and sector specialists.
- AAMEG Africa Awards
- Community Consultation
- Community Education
- Community Health
- Community Support
- Community-based Agriculture
- Economic Contribution
- Free, Prior & Informed Consent
- Land Access, Acquisition & Resettlement
- Local Procurement
- Water, Sanitation & Hygiene
- Workforce Development
Sort by:Date DESC
- Name Asc
- Name Desc
- Date Asc
- Date Desc
- Type Asc
- Type Desc
Members only content
Become an AAMEG Member
Key AAMEG Membership Benefits
- Build strategic relationships with a multitude of senior executives.
- Gain access to insights and knowledge among Australia’s leading network for the African resource sector.
- Gain brand exposure to a captive audience online and at AAMEG events.
AAMEG Social Aspects Management Handbook
Going into a new area to explore and ultimately build and operate a mine you start with high and positive expectations that you can work constructively with the local communities. Then it goes off the rails. Most often, with good intentions and a focus on an immediate issue, individuals in the company or community will...
New tools for Social Performance from ICMM
These new tools been developed for non-social performance specialists working in mining companies and to support social performance specialists in influencing decision makers in their companies.
Business Risk Map 2022
RiskMap compiled by Control Risks experts worldwide provides a comprehensive look ahead to business risks in 2022. The interactive map provides a view of business risk across five key themes. Add in Control Risks analysis of the top six business risks for 2022 and more and you have a very useful resource.