AAMEG PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THREE NEW BOARD MEMBERS
By AAMEG | 17 December 2019
AAMEG is pleased to announce the election of Colin Carson, Mark Norwell, Joseph Taboni and the re-election of Tim Carstens to its Board of Directors at the recent Annual General Meeting.
You can read their biographies here.
AAMEG and its members will benefit greatly from their insights and wide-range of experience gained through their diverse backgrounds and areas of expertise. AAMEG looks forward to serving its members and growing as an effective member organisation through 2020 and beyond.
Please welcome the 2019-2020 AAMEG Board:
- Tim Carstens (Chair) – Managing Director, Base Resources
- Peter De Leo (Vice-Chair) – Managing Director, Lycopodium
- Ben Gargett (Vice-Chair) – Partner, PwC Australia
- Krista Bates – Senior Consultant, Clifford Chance
- Colin Carson – Commercial Director, Perseus Mining
- Andrew Dinning – President and CEO, Sarama Resources
- Hannah Hudson – CFO and Company Secretary, Nzuri Copper
- Mark Norwell – Managing Director and CEO, Perenti
- Joseph Taboni – Manager – Global Risk Services, International SOS
- John Welborn – Managing Director and CEO, Resolute Mining
AAMEG would also like to thank the outgoing directors Bill Turner AO, Ron Sayers and Grant Pierce for their contributions and look forward to their continuing presence.