INVITATION: Francophone Africa in Western Australia Forum
Event Date | 05 Sep 2023 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Joining their Francophone and Africa-oriented forces, leading organisations Alliance Française, Clifford Chance and FACCI are pleased to invite you to the first edition of an ongoing dialogue about Australian business activities in Francophone Africa.
The Francophone Africa in Western Australia Forum (FAWAF) aims to establish an open and inclusive platform, fostering dialogue and helping to drive mutually beneficial partnerships between the French-speaking countries of Africa and Australia.
Our inaugural event boasts an impressive line-up, featuring an insightful keynote address on
“Francophone Africa in a Post-COVID World: Outlook from Western Australia”.
This will be followed by two engaging panel discussions:
“Successful projects in Francophone Africa: A Holistic Approach“ and “Gearing Green Growth to the Region”.
Moderator: Roger Staley – CEO at AAMEG
- John Welborn – Non-Executive Chairman at Apollo Group
- Laurent Trost – General Manager at Yara Pilbara Fertilisers
- Michael Blakiston – Gilbert + Tobin Lawyers at Partner
- Philip Sealey – Director at Clifford Chance
- Rodolphe Ruffié-Farrugia – Senior Associate at Clifford Chance
- Thomas Feldstein – Executive Director of Alliance Francaise de Perth
- Sarah Harloe – Business Development Manager at Technip Energies
After delving into the current state and future prospects of energy, resources, and sustainable development in Francophone Africa, there will be an opportunity to network with participants and other attendees.
We hope you can join us.
Date: Tuesday 5 September 2023
Time: 2.00PM – 6.00PM
The Melbourne Hotel
33 Milligan Street
Perth WA 6000
AAMEG Members Discounted Price: $66 with code FAWAFAAMEG