Ensuring the sustainability of mining sites & their Communities post-COVID-19
By International SOS
The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting mines and surrounding communities in Africa on the health, economic and social fronts. The challenges often tend to be exacerbated by the remote nature of mining sites and poor public infrastructure in those areas.
This webinar provides an overview of the COVID-19 situation in the region with a special focus on remote sites and the mining industry.special focus on remote sites and the mining industry.
- Dr Raymond Ruthvin – Regional Medical Director
- Elisa Bremand – Security Manager
- COVID-19 situation in Africa
- Health risks around mines in remote areas
- Management of rotational and migrant workers
- Security risks around mines in remote areas
Please click on the link below to view the recording.