AAMEG Pleased to Announce Two New Board Members
AAMEG is pleased to announce the election of James Durrant, Sherif Andrawes, and the re-election of Peter De Leo to its Board of Directors at the recent Annual General Meeting.
You can read their biographies here.
AAMEG and its members will benefit greatly from their insights and wide-range of experience gained through their diverse backgrounds and areas of expertise. AAMEG looks forward to serving its members and growing as an effective member organisation through 2021 and beyond.
Please welcome the 2020-2021 AAMEG Board and our new auditor, PKF Perth:
- Tim Carstens (Chair) – Managing Director, Base Resources
- Peter De Leo (Vice-Chair) – Managing Director, Lycopodium
- Ben Gargett (Vice-Chair) – Partner, PwC Australia
- Sherif Andrawes – Global Head of Natural Resources, BDO
- Krista Bates – Senior Consultant, Clifford Chance
- Colin Carson – Commercial Director, Perseus Mining
- Andrew Dinning – President and CEO, Sarama Resources
- James Durrant – Director of Projects, Canyon Resources
- Mark Norwell – Managing Director and CEO, Perenti
- Joseph Taboni – Manager – Global Risk Services, International SOS