What You Need To Know About The Coronavirus Disease By International SOS
There are a number of webpages out there that AAMEG recommends for those looking for a summary of useful information in spot.
One is with International SOS, who have set up the following website: https://pandemic.internationalsos.com/
On Wednesday 26 February, International SOS and AAMEG hosted an award winning annual Travel Risk Outlook – with a spotlight on the resource industry where experts discussed what to know about the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak as well as other risks organisations should prepare for in 2020.
Find below some resourceful information:
MORE RESOURCES FROM INTERNATIONAL SOS
– SITUTION UPDATES FROM AFRICA, To watch the video, CLICK HERE.
– WHAT IS A SECOND WAVE AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN? To watch the video, CLICK HERE.
– BUILDING RESILIENCE THROUGH A HEALTHY AND EFFECTIVE WORKFORCE by Arnaud Vaissié, Founder and CEO, International SOS. To watch the video, CLICK HERE.
– COVID-19 LATEST SITUATIONAL UPDATE: International SOS Head of Security Solutions, James Wood, and Medical Director, Dr Katherine O’Reilly, report on the significant evolvement of the Coronavirus outbreak with new areas of concern including South Korea and Italy. To watch the video, CLICK HERE.
– ADVICE FROM THE ECDC ON COVID-19: International SOS Regional Medical Director, Dr Mark Parrish and Dr Pasi Penttinen, Principal Expert, Vaccine Preventable Diseases & Immunisation from the European Centre for Disease Prevention & Control (ECDC), provide insights on measures taken by organisations and advise how to manage the outbreak more efficiently. To watch the video, CLICK HERE.
– COVID-19 BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANNING: How is International SOS addressing our own business continuity planning? Experts Dr Rodrigo Rodriguez-Fernandez, Medical Director for Health Consulting and Michael Hancock, Group Deputy Director of Operations, provide behind-the-scenes insights. To watch the video, CLICK HERE .
– PAST WEBINARS: Access latest our on-demand webinars including country-specific situation updates as well as spotlight on Education sector. CLICK HERE.