Australian Government’s modern slavery workshop – Perth, 29 August 2019
Please download the Australian Government’s modern slavery workshop presentation here.
What: The workshop included:
- A presentation and Q&A session from Government explaining the Modern Slavery Act
- Practical tips for reporting under the Act
- Government’s expectations for compliance
- Short presentations and Q&A from businesses with experience reporting under similar legislation overseas
- The opportunity to engage with the Modern Slavery Business Engagement Unit as well as with other businesses